SVF License in Singapore
The Singapore SVF (Stored Value Facility) license is analogous to the European EMI financial license. The license is great for a business that involves opening a payment system, issuing electronic currency.
The advantage of jurisdiction is the absence of strict requirements for the applicant. When making decisions to issue licenses, authorized bodies refer to international standards.
Obtaining a Multi-purpose SVF license in Singapore allows you to create your own payment system. The license provides a wide range of solutions for your business!
This license covers the following activities:
- provide merchant services;
- issue electronic money;
- issue prepaid cards;
- open electronic and mobile wallets;
- provide other financial services.
The main advantages of a license in Singapore:
- Worldwide recognized jurisdiction.
- The license implies the use of cryptocurrency for exchange.
- Can be equated to electronic means of payment and electronic money.
- The possibility of turnover in the secondary market is not limited.
- No restrictions on the circulation of electronic money.
Our services include:
- Opening a company to a resident of Singapore.
- Assistance in obtaining a residence permit.
- Obtaining a license "Multi-purpose SVF".
- Filing documents.
- Assistance in opening an account at a local bank.
- Help in drawing up the AML.
* We also provide assistance in the selection of personnel - an AML officer who is needed to work in this area.
Terms: from one to two months.
For more information and pricing, please contact our specialists. We are happy to answer all your questions!