Liechtenstein is a low tax stable jurisdiction in central Europe. The corporate tax rate makes 12.5%. The country banking system is of high level. The jurisdiction belongs to EFTA (European Free Trade Association), it is a part of European Economic Area but not an EU member.
Benefits of company registration in Liechtenstein :
- 2 agreements for the avoidance of double taxation
- No currency control
- Commercial goodwill of company registered in Liechtenstein.
- Tax credits for companies registered in this jurisdiction
- Liechtenstein belongs to the European Economic Area.
Joint-stock company (AG), Limited Liability Company (GmbH), Fund (Stiftung), Establishment (Anstalt).
Income tax rate - 12.5%;
Interest tax rate - 0% ( securities are an exception).
Accounting report is necessary. Annual financial report is not submitted.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Company’s shareholders and beneficial owners data is kept secret. The company directors data is in the public registrar.
Related services (optional):
- Operating a virtual office in Liechtenstein - price upon request
- Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year
and get a personalized offer