Obtaining a cryptocurrency license in Estonia
In Estonia, amendments to the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention Act, which regulates obtaining cryptolicenses, came into force on 10 March 2020. The process of registering a company and obtaining licenses is now more expensive and time-consuming.
Especially for those who are planning to register a company for cryptocurrency activities in Estonia, IT-OFFSHORE specialists have found a profitable solution.
The company in Estonia with two cryptocurrency licenses is ready for sale and fully prepared to work under the new rules.
The offer includes:
- Estonian company;
- 2 cryptocurrency licenses, later will be transformed into one new;
- Set of documents under the Apostille;
- Board member resident in Estonia;
- Office in Tallinn for 1 year;
- AML officer resident in Estonia, meeting FIU requirements;
- Fees for re-registration of the company to the new owner;
- Charter Capital 12000 EUR has been contributed and withdrawn;
- Re-registration deadlines: approximately 2-3 weeks
- Ready licensed company for working with cryptocurrency;
- Ability to quickly start a business;
- Full compliance with the new FIU rules;
- Tax-free jurisdiction;
- Prestigious legal entity for this type of activity.
* new requirements must be met by the 2nd quarter 2020 for all companies licensed before March 10, 2020.
For more information, contact IT OFFSHORE specialists.