Obtaining a cryptocurrency license
In Estonia, amendments to the Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Prevention Act, which regulates obtaining cryptolicenses, came into force on 10 March 2020. The process of registering a company and obtaining licenses is now more expensive and time-consuming.
Especially for those who are planning to register a company for cryptocurrency activities in Estonia, IT-OFFSHORE specialists have found a profitable solution.
The company in Estonia with two cryptocurrency licenses is ready for sale and fully prepared to work under the new rules.
The offer includes:
- Estonian company;
- 2 cryptocurrency licenses, later will be transformed into one new;
- Set of documents under the Apostille;
- Board member resident in Estonia;
- Office in Tallinn for 1 year;
- AML officer resident in Estonia, meeting FIU requirements;
- Fees for re-registration of the company to the new owner;
- Charter Capital 12000 EUR has been contributed and withdrawn;
- Re-registration deadlines: approximately 2-3 weeks
- Ready licensed company for working with cryptocurrency;
- Ability to quickly start a business;
- Full compliance with the new FIU rules;
- Tax-free jurisdiction;
- Prestigious legal entity for this type of activity.
* new requirements must be met by the 2nd quarter 2020 for all companies licensed before March 10, 2020.
For more information, contact IT OFFSHORE specialists.