Obtaining a Forex license New Zealand
Ready-made company in New Zealand with the FSP Forex License
Financial license in New Zealand (FSP license) is the ideal solution for:
- Business of accepting and managing client funds;
- Forex and Brokerage Companies;
- Asset management companies;
- Payment Systems;
- Foreign exchange companies;
- Investment companies.
We offer you a ready-made company with clean history in New Zealand with FSP license.
Bank account in USD and NZD is opened for the company in ANZ NZ (New Zealand)
Industry classification - Providing financial services
The license allows the following activities:
- Wholesale and/or general financial services services;
- Brokerage (including custodian services);
- Trading financial products or foreign exchange on behalf of others.
You will also be able to:
- Act as a cryptocurrency exchanger;
- Work with binary options.
The time needed to re-register a licensed company to a new owner is 2-4 weeks.