Forex broker License
Forex broker License
In most jurisdictions including offshore ones, stock and financial market activities require appropriate licenses. (We register) Registration of companies that require financial license in Mauritius, Seychelles and Cyprus is the best option for Forex, options, futures and securities trading.
Licenses are issued for the following activities:
- Asset Management
- Advisory services on finance and investment
- Transactions on the Forex market qualified as investing activities.
Our service package includes the following:
- Government fee for registration of an investment company to carry out brokerage operations;
- Registered address in Vanuatu;
- Preparing the documents for obtaining a license;
- Government fee for license;
- Registered agent service;
- Opening an account in a local bank;
- Delivery of documentsto the requested address.
Stages of obtaining a license:
Registration of the company to perform investment activities (two directors are required i.e. private individuals who are the Republic of Mauritius residents as well as resident Secretary and local registered office)
Application to the Financial Services Commission of Mauritius with a request to issue the Investment Dealer License.
Performing forex transactions requires a brokerage license.
Submission of Memorandum and Articles of Association, business plan, evidence of the company’s professional competence.
In the event of the regulator’s approval one can successfully register their company and obtain a license.
The Cost Includes:
- The annual fee to the Financial Services Commission.
- The fee for data processing for the Financial Services Commission.
- Annual payment for listing in the Register of Companies (ROC).
- The cost of the license.
- Services of the company’s secretary.
- More detailed information can be received by license registration.
The sum includes:
- Expenses incurred during company registration
- Registered office providing
- Resident secretary providing
- Two resident directors providing
- Opening an account in a local bank
- Setting up a package of documents for obtaining a license
- Support during the entire license registration procedure from the moment of documents submission to the Commission up to obtaining a license.
Timeframe for obtaining a license:
The maximum timeframe for registration of your company and obtaining a license is 2-3 months and depends on the financial license type.
-The Board of Directors must consist of at least two private individuals who are residents of Mauritius
- Secretary is a private individual and resident of Mauritius
- Local auditor
To register a company with the right to obtain a license, the majority of directors should be residents of the Republic of Mauritius. The directors should be highly competent in finance or banking and have good professional reputations. Traders should have certificates evidencing their professional qualities. Additionally, one person can hold several posts at the same time.
It is also necessary to deliver annual reports and be audited. Nominee service is not available. Nominee service is not accepted.
A locally registered office is required. It is an essential condition for GBC1 resident company establishment.
Registered Capital Requirements:
There is no minimum paid-up capital for the GBC1 registration. The stated capital can be in any currency except the Mauritius Rupee.
GBC1 Company is allowed to have par value shares (which may be in more than one currency) and no-par value shares.The following types of shares are allowed: registered shares, preference shares, redeemable shares and shares with or without voting rights. Bearer shares are not permitted.