Stable economy, ease of doing business are the strengths of the Kazakhstan market. Other advantages include quick company registration, laws aimed at supporting business, and an effective business culture.
The Benefits of Kazakhstan for Business
- Businesses registered in Kazakhstan are able to operate in Central Asia, as well as Armenia, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, and Belarus.
- The country guarantees investor protection and stability of contracts.
- Membership in Astana Hub (international technology park for IT start-ups) is exempt from corporate tax, VAT, social tax for non-residents.
- Kazakhstan promotes free movement of capital, repatriation of capital.
- The country provides support for investors who invest in priority areas of the economy. These companies are exempt from income tax (20%) and land tax for 10 years. They may not pay property tax for 8 years after investment of fixed assets.
- Developed communication and transport infrastructure.
Peculiarities of company registration in Kazakhstan
LLC is one of the most common forms of company registration in Kazakhstan. You can register your business remotely by contacting IT-OFFSHORE experts. This means that you do not have to spend time on coming to the country. Other features include:
- No requirements for shareholders and directors.
- The size of the authorized capital is €550.
- Time of business registration is 20 working days, including opening an account.
- Limited liability of owners for obligations, loans.
- There are reporting and audit requirements.
How the registration is held
To open a company, you need to submit an application to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It must be accompanied by a package of corporate documents and other papers.
Registration is as follows:
- Submit 3 company names to the regulator for review, wait for approval of one of them.
- Determine the type of business - small, medium, large business.
- Rent a law office.
- Appoint a director, get an Identification Number for him/her if he/she is a foreigner.
- Determine the size of share capital.
- Prepare a package of documents.
- Apply, attaching all the papers, to the "State Corporation" Government for Citizens.
- Arrange with the Tax Service, Social Security authorities.
- Open a bank account in Kazakhstan.
If you want to get a license, apply to the relevant authority.
To register an LLC in Kazakhstan, prepare the following documents:
- passport of a founder, general director, shareholder;
- certificate confirming the address of the applicant;
- Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Association;
- certificate of lease of the legal office;
- certificate of tax registration.
Other papers may also be required, an employee of our company will explain in detail.
How to register a business in Kazakhstan quickly
To quickly open a company, contact IT-OFFSHORE specialists. Our services include:
- Company registration.
- Legal address for 1 year with the possibility of renewal.
- A full set of corporate documents.
- Account opening at local bank - BankCenterCredit, Jysan Bank, Forte bank.
In addition we help you get a license, provide other services.
- Company registration
- Payment of all state fees
- Registered address of the company for 1 year
- Set of corporate documents
- Opening of a bank account with a local bank
and get a personalized offer