A stable economy and ease of doing business are the strengths of the Kazakhstan market. Other advantages include quick company registration, laws aimed to support business, and effective business culture.
The Benefits of Kazakhstan for Business
- Businesses registered in Kazakhstan can operate in Central Asia and Armenia, Russia, Kyrgyzstan, and Belarus.
- The country guarantees investor protection and stability of contracts.
- Membership in Astana Hub (an international technology park for IT start-ups) is exempt from corporate tax, VAT, and social tax for non-residents.
- Kazakhstan promotes the free movement of capital and repatriation of capital.
- The country provides support for those who invest in priority areas of the economy. These companies are exempt from income tax (20%) and land tax for 10 years. They may not pay property tax for 8 years after the investment of fixed assets.
- Developed communication and transport infrastructure.
Peculiarities of company registration in Kazakhstan
LLC is one of the most common forms of company registration in Kazakhstan. You can register your business remotely by contacting IT-OFFSHORE experts. This means you do not have to spend time traveling to the country. Other features include:
- No requirements for shareholders and directors.
- The authorized capital can be as low as €550.
- The time of business registration is 20 working days, including opening a bank account.
- Limited liability of owners for obligations and loans.
- There are some reporting and audit requirements.
Company registration algorithm
To open a company, you need to apply to the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Your application must be accompanied by a package of corporate documents and other papers.
The registration algorithm is as follows:
- Submit 3 company names to the regulator for review and wait for approval of one of them.
- Determine the type of business. It can be a small, medium, or large business.
- Rent a law office.
- Appoint a director and get the Identification Number for him/her if he/she is a foreigner.
- Determine the size of share capital.
- Prepare a package of documents.
- Collect all the necessary papers and send them to the State Corporation Government for Citizens.
- Make arrangements with the Tax Service and Social Security authorities.
- Open a bank account in Kazakhstan.
If you want to get a license, apply to the relevant authority.
To register the LLC in Kazakhstan, prepare the following documents:
- passports of the founder, general director and shareholder(s);
- certificate confirming the address of the applicant;
- Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Association;
- certificate of lease of the legal office;
- certificate of tax registration.
Other papers may also be required depending on your type of business. The employee of our company will explain everythin in detail.
How to register a business in Kazakhstan quickly
To quickly open a company, contact IT-OFFSHORE experts. Our services include:
- Company registration.
- Legal address, valid for 1 year with the possibility of renewal.
- A full set of corporate documents.
- Account opening in a local bank - BankCenterCredit, Jysan Bank, or Forte bank.
In addition, we help you get a license, if necessary, and provide other related services.
- Company registration
- Payment of all state fees
- Registered address of the company, valid for 1 year or longer
- Set of corporate documents
- Local bank account opening
and get a personalized offer