BVI is one of the most popular offshore jurisdictions. Opening a bank account has become much easier due to the fact that BVI are no longer in the black lists of the OECD and the FATF.
Advantages of BVI as an offshore jurisdiction (registration, purchase of company):
- Registration within 48 hours
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with Japan and Switzerland
- No currency control
- Zero taxation
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Annual report is not required
- Now minimum paid-up capital requirement
- Bearer shares are possible
- Secretary is not required
- Meeting of shareholders can be held worldwide
BVI BC (Business Company)
An offshore company in the British Virgin Islands is totally tax free.
No financial reports required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using a nominee service.
Related services (optional):
- Operating a virtual office in BVI - price upon request
- Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year
and get a personalized offer