Latvia is a country with a favorable taxation system. The state is an EU member, it has a good reputation as well as an advantageous geographical position. Company registration in Latvia gives an opportunity to run business on the EU territory.
Benefits of Latvia as a jurisdiction:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation
- No currency control
- Economic and political stability
- Low corporate tax
- Directors and shareholders meetings can be held worldwide
SIA - a limited liability company
Corporate tax - 15%
VAT - 21%
Dividends - 10%
Interest - 15%
Royalty - 15%.
Accounting report is necessary. Monthly and annual reports are required. Audit must be performed.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Latvia - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year