Poland is becoming an increasingly attractive country for doing business both by beginners and already successful entrepreneurs. In addition, doing business in this state is interesting for many people also because it creates optimal conditions for entering the European market. Almost any foreigner can open a company in this country, for such organizations, what is important, the state creates optimal conditions for doing business.
What are the main advantages of companies in Poland
The most significant advantages of doing business in Poland are:
- The process of opening and registering a company in Poland is quite simple and does not require large expenses.
- Provision of representative and accounting services, as well as obtaining a legal address, also does not require large financial investments.
- To save yourself time and money, you can use the service of electronic registration of the company.
- To conduct business in this country, there are no territorial, social and language barriers.
- The economy of the Republic of Poland has been growing lately.
- The co-founders of the organization are not responsible for the consequences of its activities.
- The minimum statutory capital rate and the threshold for entry into business in Poland are also low.
- The authorized capital of a Polish firm can be increased not only through financial injections.
- Opportunity to use the EU grant programs. Such programs, which should also be known, can only be used by liquid organizations.
- Foreign citizens who conduct their business in Poland can easily get a residence permit and permanent residence in Europe.
- Possibility to use inexpensive (5%) loans from European banks.
To make it easier for yourself to open an LLC in Poland, if you use the services of IT-OFFSHORE, qualified specialists will solve all the related issues and do it as soon as possible.
and get a personalized offer