Czech Republic has been an EU member since 2004. Company registration in Czech Republic is an opportunity to run business in Europe. The country is popular for business operations due to its geographical location and low taxation.
The advantages of Czech Republic as jurisdiction
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation;
- No currency control;
- Economic and political stability;
- The status of a European company;
S.R.O. is a limited liability company
Corporate tax - 19% (reduced rate of 9%)
VAT - 21%
Interest - 15%
Royalty - 15%.
Accounting and financial reports are necessary, the annual account is submitted to proper authorities before March, 31, audit is required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Czech Republic - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year