Obtaining a cryptocurrency license in Poland
Poland has a positive attitude towards the introduction of digital currencies, so buying a cryptocurrency company in Poland opens up a lot of prospects in the domestic market of the country. There are several crypto-exchanges here, and with the advent of cryptocurrencies, business has blossomed. Places where digital currency is accepted as payment for services are constantly increasing, especially in the restaurant and tourist industry.
Depending on the type of license, it is possible to operate either domestically or to enter the EU market. Obtaining an international license can take a year, so buying a company that has one makes it much easier.
What activities are covered by the cryptocurrency license in Poland:
- exchange between virtual currencies and payment instruments;
- exchange between virtual currencies;
- intermediation of the exchanges mentioned above;
- maintenance of accounts allowing authorized persons to use virtual currency units, including exchange transactions.
- Absence of criminal record of the applicant;
- Knowledge or experience related to virtual currencies.
- 2 electronic signatures;
- Payment of the state fees associated with the company registration;
- Preparation of initial declarations to the tax office and register of beneficiaries;
- Legal address for 1 year;
- Obtaining a Polish tax number PESEL;
- Preparation of documents for entering the company into the register of activities related to cryptocurrencies;
- Payment of fees for entries in the registry;
- AML procedures in Polish necessary to obtain authorization.
If you want to sell your company, our company is ready to help you find a buyer and process the whole transaction.
We are ready to offer you a wide choice, you can choose and buy any ready-made company with a current account.
Please check the availability of data and the availability of other firms for sale with our specialists.