The company's registration in the US has recently become a demanded cost-effective action. Delaware is one of the states of the United States of America. This offshore jurisdiction has its pros and cons. Before talking directly about registering a business, you need to consider the characteristics of the territory.
Advantages of company in Delaware
- The company can have one founder (not necessarily the US resident, either legal or natural person). It is not necessary to appoint director or manager. Participant/participants can manage the company, and their number is not limited.
- Flexibility in the organization of internal relations in the company. For example, the establishment agreement may provide for conditions of appropriation of retained earnings proposed by the participants. It is also possible to create classes and groups of participants that have special rights and privileges.
- Debts and liabilities of the company are not subject-matters of personal responsibility of the participants.
- Minimum amount of the authorized capital is not determined.
- Appropriation of profits between participants is not related to the amount of the contribution of each of them.
When choosing a jurisdiction to register a corporation, the organizer needs to know the main points of conducting and organizing an offshore company in the state of Delaware.
- The registration takes an average of 5 days.
- A director and a shareholder may be one person, a citizen of any country.
- The minimum requirements to the authorized capital are not specified.
- Non-resident companies that do not carry out their business on the territory of the state are not subject to income taxes.
- Companies that are registered in this jurisdiction, but profits are earned through activities in another country, are not subject to taxation.
and get a personalized offer