Obtaining a residence permit in Estonia
GDP: $46,590 billion
Air temperature: the average annual temperature in summer is +19°C,
in winter: -1 °C
In 2017, an Estonian government launched a startup visa programme for non-residents.
Business benefits of Estonia are the following:
- Good reputation within the EU;
- Lack of currency control;
- Reliable and affordable banking services;
- Transparent and clear tax system;
- Minimum annual cash costs for the maintenance of the firm;
- Due to the high image of the Estonian jurisdiction, opening an account with any European bank is virtually trouble-free.
To get a startup visa in Estonia, the applicant must meet certain conditions:
- The age of at least 18 years;
- The monthly income of at least 130 euros;
- The new company should be registered in Estonia;
- Availability of a worthy product, idea or service that has high development potential.
Obtaining a residence permit under the startup program is possible for the project founder and family members for a year, given that this period can be extended later.
Employees of the company may apply for a startup visa in Estonia under the worker’s status. Its term of validity is from three months to one year with the possibility of further extension.
IT-OFFSHORE specialists offer assistance in obtaining a startup visa in Estonia. We are engaged in submitting all necessary applications to the Ministry and the Startup Committee as well as developing documentation (creating a financial plan with the development of a business model, product presentation, advantages over competitors).
During the visa application process, the company's application form is worked out in detail and the viability of the project is determined. Terms of development are on average 2-3 weeks.
Start-up Visa in Estonia is an ideal opportunity to start a business. For more detailed information, please contact our specialists. We will gladly answer all your questions. Start-up Visa in Estonia is an ideal opportunity to start a business.