St. Vincent is an independent state that is part of the Lesser Antilles in the Caribbean. The area of the country is 389 square kilometers. The monetary unit of the state is the East Caribbean dollar.
In 1996, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines adopted a package of 6 legislative acts, thanks to which the country became one of the most tax-free jurisdictions in the world. This greatly increased the interest of many entrepreneurs in this jurisdiction. Among the main advantages of jurisdiction are the following:
- Ability to organize a FOREX broker without a license
- Authorized Trust Management without a license
- No requirements for annual reports.
- No minimum share capital requirements
- Bearer shares allowed
- Lack of exchange controls.
Type of Company:
IBC (International Business Company) - offshore companies that are not allowed to do business in the country of incorporation.
and get a personalized offer