Non-resident individuals and legal entities of Germany can be company founders and partners as the German Federal Republic legislation does not restrict company registration by foreigners.
Benefits of company registration in Germany:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with 67 countries
- The lowest corporate tax in Europe - 0% - 12.5%
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals and legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung (GmbH).
Corporate tax - 15%
VAT (MWSt) - 19%
Income tax - 27%
The annual accounting statement is submitted. Monthly, quarterly and annual reports are required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Germany - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year