The attraction of offshore jurisdiction Mauritius are so-called resident companies - GBC I. Organizations of this type, which are similar to both LLCs and classic IBCs, can conduct business both in the territory of the country of registration and outside it.
Taxes that are levied on such structures directly depend on what has served them as a source of income. So, if the income of such a structure was received outside Mauritius, then it will be necessary to pay the tax on it, based on the rate of 3%, and if the profit is received domestically, then it will have to pay tax at a rate of 15%.
An important advantage of resident companies is that they are reliably protected from double taxation through all 40 international agreements signed by the government of the state. In addition, data on both owners of such structures and their directors are not included in public registers, which makes such companies as private as possible.
The main features of the resident companies of Mauritius
The main features of resident companies registered in the territory of the state of Mauritius include:
- Such structures are allowed to engage in any kind of activity that does not contradict the requirements of the current legislation. Meanwhile, it should be borne in mind that certain types of activities require obtaining licenses.
- It is required the presence of an office and an agent registered in Mauritius.
- The organization must have two directors who are residents of the country.
- The name must contain one of the following words: LIMITED, LTD, INCORPORATED, CORPORATION, PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY.
- The authorized capital can be fixed in one of the following currencies: USD, EURO, GBP.
- Firms of this type are not permitted to issue bearer shares and without a denomination.
- The company must have at least one shareholder, which may be a natural or legal person.
- Shareholders and directors of such organization can hold its meetings anywhere in the world.
- The organization is subject to certain requirements for the maintenance of accounting records and the submission of annual accounts.
- Access to information about shareholders and directors of the company by third parties can only be obtained by a local court decision.
- Documents of the firm can be stored anywhere in Mauritius.
- Organizations of this type are protected by relevant international agreements from the double taxation.
- There is no currency control by the state.
Our company will help you to register g a resident-type company in Mauritius in the shortest possible time and with minimal financial costs, We can provide services of nominee shareholders and directors, who will formally appear in all registration documents. We are also in a position to promptly resolve all other issues related to the registration GBC I class firm.
- Registration within 24 hours
- Registered Address
- Apostilled set of documents
- DHL Delivery
and get a personalized offer