Getting a residence visa in Serbia
Capital city: Belgrade
GDP: $52.96 billion
Official language: Serbian
Average air temperature: summer + 23 ° C, winter +1 ° C
Advantages of living in Serbia
- Developed infrastructure;
- Cheap housing;
- Low taxes;
- Excellent climate, beautiful nature, resorts, ski centers;
- Free medical care for citizens of the country;
- Belgorod is one of the most technologically developed cities in Europe;
- Signed agreements on free trade with many countries around the world.
Who can obtain a residence permit in Serbia
Foreign investors can easily obtain a residence permit, without bureaucratic procedures.
Two options are available:
- Company registration;
- Investment in real estate.
Also, a residence permit can be obtained by a person who has been hired by a local company (has a work visa) or plans to get a job in Serbia.
How to get a residence permit in Serbia quickly
To quickly obtain a residence permit in Serbia, we recommend contacting a representative of IT-OFFSHORE. We will provide assistance in all phases of residence permit acquisition, starting from the preparatory period.
Before you arrive
Before you come to Serbia, tell our consultants if you are coming alone or with your family, with a staff. We will take care of organizational tasks, tell you what documents you need to bring, so there are no problems.
To obtain a residence permit, you will need to prepare the following documents:
- original diploma;
- Power of attorney from the other founders of the company (if any);
- marriage and birth certificates of children (if the business owner goes with his/her family).
Be sure to take cash with you - from $5000 to $9900 or the same amount in euros. You will need the money to get a bank statement from the local bank that you have enough money to live in Serbia for a year.
When arriving in Serbia you need to settle in a hotel or apartment. You may book a room in advance at the hotel or through our specialists. Upon arrival ask for a white card, a card for registration with the police, which you should apply for within 24 hours after your arrival in Serbia. This is an important document, which will indicate your physical address in Serbia, and without which you cannot do anything.
Then our manager will come to you, who will check the availability of all documents, advise you and help you with registration.
Residence permit for company owner
The next step is opening a company. To make the procedure as fast as possible, tell us its name, type of activity in advance, and make a power of attorney for us. We will take care of all the necessary procedures. The company will be registered within 2 weeks after the filing of the documents.
After opening a company, you need to get a work permit, the registration of which will take 1-2 months. Without this document will not be given a residence permit. Until you get it, our managers will serve as the director of the company.
Getting a residence permit after opening a company
Registering a company, you can apply for a residence permit:
- Resume and motivation letter (our experts will help to prepare);
- 2 photos 3,5 on 4,5 cm;
- A receipt of payment of voluntary health insurance for 365 days;
- A rental agreement and registration from the owner. If you decide to change your place of residence at a later date, you will need to inform the Ministry of Interior through our company;
- Power of attorney on our company, under which we can represent you at the Ministry of Interior of Serbia, to submit your application;
- You will need to open a bank account in advance, put the money - $5000 or $7000, depending on whether you take a residence permit only for yourself or for your family. The bank will then give a certificate, which will confirm that you can support yourself for one year.
The entire process usually takes 1-2 days. When the documents are collected, we will make an appointment with a representative of the Ministry of Interior. The residence permit is issued within 1-2 months after the interview, but you will be considered registered from the date of application.
If you are not the owner of the company, you need to get a job in order to get a residence permit. If there are no options, contact our experts. We will help you to find a company.
How to get a residence permit in Serbia
IT-OFFSHORE offers various options to assist you in obtaining a residence permit:
- Economy package - full consulting support;
- Residence permit with company registration - consultations at all stages of residence permit obtainment, assistance in registration, real estate search;
- Collection of primary documents, the transportation of personal belongings is your responsibility, the rest is our responsibility. The bank account we open together;
- Residence permit without registration of the company. You do the paperwork, registering a business, looking for real estate. We will take care of room reservations, property selection, preparation of documents for the residence permit, consultations at all levels of preparation. We will also help you open a bank account;
- VIP Package - solving all problems related to relocation, residence, business registration in Serbia. The only thing - you will have to go with us to the bank to open an account, as well as to participate in the collection of initial documents.
Residence permit with the purchase of housing - advice, full support, assistance in the purchase of real estate.
For more information, please contact our experts.