How to open accounts for high-risk business in 2023
Any modern company needs an account to accept online payments, make transactions, and pay for goods. But if the business belongs to the high-risk category, the bank may not want to open it. The solution is to find a payment system that agrees to open an account for high-risk businesses in 2023. However, the fees, in this case, will be more expensive.
Which companies belong to the high-risk group
Each bank has its criteria for evaluating companies. The following forms of business usually belong to the high-risk group:
- Companies that operate in an area where they can go bankrupt at any time (e-commerce, brokerage, etc.);
- Sellers with a high volume of transactions (from $20,000 to $500,000 per month);
- Companies working in countries with a high level of fraud;
- New businesses that have just entered the market and do not know whether they will be able to gain a foothold in it;
- Organizations with dark history such as bad loans, fraud, etc.
The bank officer takes a hard look at and reviews each candidate's history. If positive growth is evident, they may move the company to medium or low risk and open an account.
Who works with high-risk businesses
Solid banks are unwilling to accommodate high-risk businesses because they worry about their reputation. Fortunately, many payment systems work with high-risk businesses, offering full banking services.
Before you decide where to open an account, study all proposals. Pay special attention to the list of companies that they label as high-risk. You may not be on that list, so registering and enjoying lower fees will be easier.
Opening an account with Intergiro will interest companies that are involved in gambling, cryptocurrency, and e-commerce. The payment system is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. It provides card-acquiring services for businesses in the EEA region. The company can quickly make payments and settlements and easily switch between merchant and business accounts.
Opening an account with ccNetPay is relevant for businesses that belong to the high-risk group, including
- Gambling (online casinos, bookmaker's offices or betting, bingo, lotteries and clubs, etc.);
- Sale of dietary supplements (diet pills, vitamins, fitness, and nutritional supplements);
- Adult content (downloads, subscriptions, escort, webcam, chat and dating).
ccNetPay is headquartered in the United Kingdom. The payment system offers a direct EU merchant account and multi-currency accounts. Gateways are available to accept credit card payments through websites or virtual terminals.
High Risk Pay
The payment system works with all types of high-risk businesses. Therefore, opening an account with High Risk Pay is an option for companies involved in e-commerce, travel, e-cigarette sales, startups, working in the adult sector, etc. The payment system has been in operation since 1997. It's mainly designed for businesses from the U.S. and Canada, but they also open accounts for companies from other regions.
How to open a high-risk business account quickly
To open an account for a high-risk business in 2023, contact IT-OFFSHORE and we will find a payment system that suits you best.