Netherlands is a highly developed country and an EU member . Compared to other countries the Netherlands have one of the lowest tax rates and that makes the country attractive for business activity. The reliable banking system makes it possible to open an account in this jurisdiction. Such well known companies as Google, Yandex have offices in the Netherlands and enjoy all the advantages of this jurisdiction.
Benefits of a midshore company registration in Holland:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with 94 countries
- Minimum one director and a shareholder for company registration
- No currency control
- The annual directors and shareholders meetings are not required
- No dividend tax
- Holland is on the offshore white list
BV is a private limited liability company, a public limited liability company (NV).
Income tax rate - 20% (if the income is less than 200 000 EUR);
25% (if the income is more than 200 000 EUR);
Profit tax rate - 34.5%;
Interest tax rate - 0% (securities are an exception)
Accounting report is necessary. The annual report is not required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Holland - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year