Forex License in the Comoro Islands
Service: registration of an international business company (IBC) and forex license in Comoros.
Timeframe: The IBC is registered within 48 hours, the issuance of a brokerage license takes 2 to 3 weeks.
The Comoros Forex License has become incredibly popular after other countries tightened up their licensing rules.
- The Comoros regulator does not impose stringent requirements on companies that intend to engage in forex activities.
- Comoros has a good international reputation and is not blacklisted, so it is easy to conduct transactions.
- Fast business registration, minimum of bureaucracy.
- The company may not rent an office on the island and hire local staff.
- Comoros issue a single brokerage license, which allows you to engage in a variety of activities, including foreign exchange trading on the Forex.
- The holder of the license can promote, host and operate his own foreign exchange trading platform. Brokerage of CDF contracts on shares, currencies, commodities and other regulated securities is also permitted.
Besides forex trading, a brokerage license also allows you to engage in other types of activities:
- Work with stocks and securities.
- Provide financial advisory services.
- Manage funds, assets.
- Offer clearing.
- Issue and offer securities underwriting services.
- Conduct custody business.
Registering an IBC and obtaining a Forex License in Comoros: Basic Requirements
- No share capital is required.
- Local director is optional.
- KYC/AML officer not required.
- Standard KYC paperwork is required to obtain a broker's license.
- IBC registration.
- State fee.
- Registered address.
- Preparation of statutory documents.
- Full set of corporate documents.
This option is perfect for those who want to get a fast and reliable Forex license for their business.
Contact IT-OFFSHORE managers for details and price.