How to open account in one day: Serbia, Georgia, Kazakhstan
In many countries, opening a bank account is a long process that stretches over several weeks as the bank thoroughly checks the applicant. Nevertheless, there are countries where it is possible to open an account abroad for an individual in one day. Among them are Serbia, Georgia and Kazakhstan.
A foreigner can open a bank account in Serbia in 2022 by visiting the bank in person. She/he will have to provide a passport and a white card, which proves residence in this country. It is filled out in the first day after arrival at the police station and is similar to a residence permit because it confirms the foreigner's place of residence.
The bank may also ask for personal information:
- source of funds;
- residence proof in your country.
If all documents are in order, you will become a client of the bank within 1-2 hours.
If you do not have the opportunity to come to Serbia, you can apply online to open an account. Then make a power of attorney to our representative and we will quickly open an account for you.
In the list of the best banks in Serbia for foreigners we can recommend:
- Banca Intesa;
- Raiffeisen Banka;
- Komercijalna banka;
- Mobi Banka;
- Unicredit Bank Srbija.
It is possible to open a bank account in Georgia in 30 minutes. There are many banks here, the ideal options for foreigners are JSC Bank of Georgia and TBC Bank. These institutions:
- Are listed on the London Stock Exchange;
- You can deposit large sums of money;
- ATMs allow to withdraw money not only in GEL, but also in dollars;
- With a debit card you can withdraw cash worldwide.
To open a bank account in Georgia 2022, it is enough to show your passport. Also, an employee must provide a home address, which may be in another country. Many banks in Georgia do not require a minimum deposit, and maintenance fees are very low. Additionally, you can buy fraud insurance.
To open a bank account in Kazakhstan in 2022, you must obtain an Individual Identification Number (IIN) from the local tax office. You must provide a copy of your passport, translated into Russian or Kazakh and notarized. The number is issued within 3 working days.
In the list of the best banks for foreigners:
- Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan;
- Bank CenterCredit;
- Eurasian Bank.
You can open a savings or work account in Kazakhstan. To do so, you need:
- Mobile number of local operator;
- 2 copies of passport, notarized;
- A document that confirms the receipt of TIN;
- 2 photos;
- Documents that confirm the legality of stay in Kazakhstan - visa, certificate of temporary registration, etc;
- Letter from workplace, if a work account is opened. The certificate is valid for a day, so be sure to let the Human Resources Department know when you need it.
A bank account in Kazakhstan can be opened either in person or remotely. In the second case, we will need a copy of your passport and a power of attorney. We will get your card and send it anywhere in the world.
How to open an account abroad fast
If you want to open an account abroad quickly, contact IT-OFFSHORE consultants.