Gambling license for crypto casinos: Curacao
The Curaçao gambling license for cryptocasinos allows processing transactions not only by credit and debit cards, but also by electronic wallets, operate with cryptocurrency. The regulator is constantly adding new games where you can bet not only with fiat money, but also with digital money, which opens up great prospects for gambling.
Advantages of Curacao casino licensing
Curacao is actively developing the gambling industry, and offers many interesting benefits to license holders. Cryptocurrency betting, legalized back in 2014, is just one of them.
Other benefits of casino licensing in Curacao include:
- the ability to operate in the European market, as Curaçao is part of the Netherlands;
- only one license is needed, regardless of the type of games provided;
- the permit is cheaper than in other leading jurisdictions;
- tax - 2% of corporate profits, 0% of income from betting, VAT;
- processing of credit card transactions;
- work with electronic wallets;
- ability to offer users a huge number of interesting games, including slot machines, roulette, blackjack;
- fast approval - from 2 to 4 weeks, if everything is in order, there are no problems with documents.
Another important characteristic of companies that have obtained a gambling license in Curacao - reliability. The island is accredited by the Malta Gambling Authority, which confirms the use of software and servers that meet international standards.
Features of gambling licensing in Curacao
Curacao issues 2 types of gambling licenses - a general license and a sub-license. Only four companies have a general license, and it provides for the possibility of issuing sub-licenses for businesses that want to develop online casinos. The validity of such a sublicense is indefinite, while the general license is active, which must be renewed every 5 years.
Requirements for gambling licensing
To obtain a license for a cryptocasino, you must fulfill the following points:
- Register a company in Curacao;
- Present corporate documents, the founder's resume;
- Submit documents about the absence of criminal records of owners, directors, shareholders;
- Provide passport data of managers and founders, certificate of residence;
- Obtain a domain certificate, which proves that the URL belongs to the company or its founders;
- Provide a list of jurisdictions, where the company plans to work;
- To give information about all servers that will be used, game software with the RNG certificate;
- Provide copies of agreements with software vendors;
- Show English references of lawyers and bank, which serves you for at least 2 years;
- Submit a description of the letters, rules, terms and conditions spelled out based on KYC policy;
- Obtain certificates that confirm the fairness of the game.
Crypto casino licensing: step-by-step instructions
To get approval for a cryptocasino, you need to take a few steps:
- Register a company in Curacao, open an account, a merchant account;
- Prepare a package of documents;
- Apply to the company that holds the general license;
- Get a response - it takes 2-4 weeks to study the application;
- Run the online casino.
How to get a gambling license for a crypto casino
To quickly get a license for a cryptocasino, contact IT-OFFSHORE experts.