Why is it advantageous to register a company in the Seychelles in 2020?
For entrepreneurs, whose business is still in the small or medium business segment, but already seeking to enter the world market, registering a company in the Seychelles will be the best solution. Seychelles is the largest offshore zone, so the cost of establishing a firm in this jurisdiction is minimized, and the process of document preparation is simplified to the maximum extent possible.
The main advantages of registering a firm in the Seychelles are as follows
- Confidentiality. Information about the company, its owners (founders, beneficiaries and shareholders) is kept strictly confidential and may be disclosed only if a court decision is executed;
- Income acquired by a company outside Seychelles is not subject to taxation and its activities are not prohibited;
- Jurisdiction is on the white list of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD);
- Seychelles has a simple licensing procedure for brokerage, insurance, financial and other activities;
- There is a wide range of business activities that do not require a license;
- Ability to use nominal service.
In 14 days Seychelles you can register a completely new company in Seychelles, and if the company already exists, the registration of necessary documents will take no more than 2-3 days.
According to average estimates, to open a company in Seychelles, the head will need about 1000 euros, in addition, there is an opportunity to buy a ready-made company, whose prices range from 1150 to 5000 euros. Seychelles is particularly attractive for entrepreneurs also because its tax law does not provide for income tax. There is only a fixed annual fee, the amount of which is not tied to the profit of the company, and financial statements, although they must be formed in time, are not subject to inspection.
The list of documents required for company registration
- Registration certificate;
- Articles of Association and constituent documents;
- Certificate of shares and decision on their first distribution, registry of shareholders;
- A decision by the owners of a company to open in Seychelles or change its jurisdiction;
- Seal of the company;
- Powers of attorney, mandatory when using nominal service;
- Documents of appointment to the position of director;
- Information about the addresses of the company.
The main drawback of Seychelles for doing business is its not quite "clean" reputation. Several years ago classic offshore locations were perceived as places where the illegal business is concentrated, but now this situation is being corrected. Seychelles is no longer considered a place for mass registration of fictitious businesses, largely due to changes in legislation.
The activities of companies registered in Seychelles are subject to increased control by regulatory authorities in other countries, so a beginner will need an experienced advisor to conduct international operations. IT-OFFSHORE specialists have the necessary competence and are always ready to help their clients with paperwork and solving disputable issues.