Benefits of registering a company in the Seychelles
Seychelles is a country that offers quick and easy opening of a business, favorable taxes, access to a modern banking network, and full confidentiality. Therefore, it is not surprising that the registration of a company in the Seychelles 2023 is in demand.
Benefits of opening a business in the Seychelles
- Quick and easy registration. If the documents are filled out correctly, opening a company takes only a few days.
- Beneficial taxation. There is no tax to be paid for IBC income received outside the Seychelles. In other words, if an international organization is based in the Seychelles, but does not receive any income there, it is not subject to income tax.
- Access to a modern banking network. Large international banks are based on the island and can be accessed online. At the same time, it is easy to open an account from abroad.
- Confidentiality - the names of company owners are not publicly available and are not published on the official government website.
- Stable economic and political system. Seychelles has been experiencing high economic growth for several years, which also ensures political stability.
- Seychelles was removed from the EU blacklist in 2021.
- Profitable tourist destination. Seychelles is a very beautiful place, which boasts green forests, crystal clear water, white sandy beaches, and stunning coral reefs.
Features of opening a business
A foreigner can register these types of companies in the Seychelles:
- IBC is a legal form for international companies that do not plan to operate in the Seychelles. No minimum capital is required, so a company can be set up with a small investment. The business assets are separated from the assets of its partners. For registration you must have at leas 1 shareholder and 1 director, and both roles can be performed by the same person.
- LLC can carry out local and international economic activities which are subject to the applicable rules. The company must have at least 2 shareholders, and there are no capital requirements. LLC is considered a resident company, so it is not exempt from income tax. It must also file regular reports.
- International Trust is a legally executed agreement. The owner entrusts a trust to manage their property and assets for the benefit of another person (beneficiary).
To open a business in Seychelles 2023, you must hire a registered agent there. They would act as an authorized person of the company, transfer to the director all confidential information received from public authorities (e.g. legal notices and documents of court proceedings). They would also keep a register of directors and shareholders.
IBC and taxes
Opening a company in the Seychelles in the form of IBC can have many benefits. But it does not relieve from the filing of mandatory tax returns in the country of the company owner's residence. The authorities of the Seychelles share onfidential information with the tax authorities of the other states. The owners and shareholders of the company registered in the Seychelles must keep it in mind.
In order not to pay taxes in Seychelles, IBC must not work in the country. If it does, it will have to pay tax at a rate of 15% if the annual profits do not exceed €63,000, and 25% if the annual profits are higher. For insurance companies, banking, telecommunications, the rate rises to 33%.
How to register a company in Seychelles quickly
Contact the manager of IT-OFFSHORE to register a business in Seychelles 2023.