Bank account in the Chinese payment system LianLian
In the last decade, China has made significant progress in cross-border financial settlements and international payments.
One of the largest banks in China is LianLian. This bank offers accounts for companies of various profiles. One of LianLian's competitive advantages is fast international payments in yuan through its own payment hub between China and other countries. The system provides many services, including instant transfers, mobile payments, multi-currency processing, and more.
- Direct and full bank details of Citibank HK
- Multi-currency account (EUR, USD, CNY, HKD, SGD, GBP, CAD, JPY, AUD, PLN)
- Ability to open an account for a Hong Kong company with any citizenship
- Accelerated account opening process (3-4 days)
- A private group in the messenger with a personal manager of the payment system to promptly resolve issues
- No account maintenance fees
- No limits on transactions. Payments can be received from any non-sanctioned banks.
- Photo of director's passport
- Photo of completed application form
- Photo of director with application in hand
- Photo and address of the real office
- Completed questionnaire
- Company incorporation documents
LianLian account opening takes: 5-7 business days after providing the required documents.
Over 15 years of operation, LianLian has earned a reputation as a reliable business partner. Today the bank serves clients from over 100 countries worldwide. Opening a bank account with the Chinese payment system LianLian provides companies with innovative and reliable tools to manage their finances and grow their businesses. The combination of global accessibility, efficient payments, and high security makes LianLian an attractive partner for modern enterprises striving for success in the global economy. If you are interested in opening a bank account in China, contact the specialists at IT-OFFSHORE.