How to buy a ready-made company in St. Vincent and the Grenadines 2022: instructions
If you want to buy a ready-made company in St. Vincent and the Grenadines 2022, choose a company registered as an LLC. Only this form allows you to enjoy the benefits of an offshore and avoid paying taxes on income that the company receives outside the country. In all other cases, it is necessary to pay the corporate rate of 30%.
Buying LLC in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines: advantages
A company incorporated as an LLC in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines has the following advantages:
- if the firm operates outside the island, it may be exempt from paying taxes here if it proves tax residency in another country;
- the company can be owned by one director (shareholder);
- it is possible not to submit annual reports on corporate activities;
- information about directors and shareholders can be removed from the public register;
- the meetings can be held anywhere in the world.
The importance of verification
Before you buy a ready-made company in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, it should be verified:
- Find out the company's history. It is possible to find an LLC that has been incorporated but has been completely dormant. In this case, its history is clean, and its age is only a plus that adds to its solidity in the eyes of clients. Sometimes an enterprise with large debts or criminal history is sold, which the buyer will have to deal with;
- All of these nuances must be known;
- Determine if the company meets your requirements. A plus is if it works in the same direction as you and has an established structure that works effectively. Be prepared to pay well for such a venture;
- Examine the books to see if there are any debts to the tax authorities, otherwise there could be problems.
Any problem in the enterprise is a reason to abandon it or significantly reduce the price. Therefore, you need to conduct a thorough inspection, carefully studying every detail.
How to buy a company in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
To buy an LLC on the island, you need the passports (certified copies) of the new owners. The transaction is formalized at a notary's office. If a new owner cannot come, it is possible to buy through power of attorney, executed on representatives of our company. Important: the presence of a physical office in St. Vincent and the Grenadines is mandatory.
After the purchase, the company must obtain permission from the authorities once a year, until December 31, to extend its activities. To do this, it is necessary to confirm the legal address and complete the payment of mandatory government fees.
If you are looking for a ready-made business in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, contact IT-OFFSHORE and we will help you.