The advantages of company registration in Germany.
Germany is a great country to open a business there. We are happy to register a company for you in Germany!
The advantages of registering a company in Germany:
- Prestigious European jurisdiction
- Germany signed an agreement with 67 countries on the avoidance of double taxation
- At least one director and shareholder (directors and shareholders may be individuals or legal entities)
- Nominee Shareholders and Directors are allowed
- Lack of currency control
Type of the Company:
Limited liability company (GmbH), UG (Mini-GmbH) or joint-stock company (AG).
When registering a company, we offer a standard set of services, which include:
- Preparation of the necessary constituent documents
- Registration with a notary
- Opening a bank account
- Getting a number in the Trade Register
- Registration with Gewerbeamt
- Legal address
List of documents required for registration:
- Copies of foreign passports of founders
If the founders are legal entities, then translated into German, notarized and apostilled copies of constituent documents
- Confirmation of registration / registration of the founders and director of the company
Important! To register a company and open an account, the founder or director will need to visit Germany once for one day. Or a company in Germany can be opened remotely by proxy.
Terms of company registration is 5 working days from the moment of receipt of all necessary documents.
The term for opening an account in Germany is 5–15 working days
Contact us in any convenient way and we will help you in the shortest possible time to open a business in Germany.