Open an account in a Czech bank
Česká Spořitelna is one of the oldest banks in Europe. The history of its occurrence dates back to the first half of the nineteenth century.
Since the beginning of the 21st century, Česká Spořitelna has been a partner of a large financial conglomerate called the Erste Group, which unites banks in Eastern, Southern and Central Europe.
Over the past year, more and more customers have preferred to open accounts in Czech banks. Today, Česká Spořitelna has over 5 million customers throughout Europe and has over six hundred branches and nearly 1,200 ATMs throughout the country.
A feature of the bank is the rapid opening of a corporate account. As a rule, a business account is needed for businessmen and entrepreneurs to manage their funds, without leaving their office. For maximum customer comfort, the bank offers the opportunity to use the online banking service and support service 24 hours a day. A corporate account from Česká Spořitelna will be a guarantee comfort and efficiency for bank customers.
If we characterize a bank by main indicators, Česká Spořitelna has the following service positions:
- opening accounts: corporate, personal;
- Provision of services for registration of credit and debit cards;
- the possibility of remote control of accounts;
- zero deposit;
- the ability to save the account with a low balance;
- unlimited number of financial transactions on the account.
The advantages of opening a bank account Česká Spořitelna:
- budget cost of account maintenance
- the lowest rates in Europe;
- the bank is loyal to the activities of customers;
- does not require additional documents from customers;
- loyal to payments and account activities (do not require a contract and invoices for each payment);
- does not require personal presence to open an account.
An account with a Czech bank can be opened in the following currencies:
- U.S. dollars;
- British pounds;
- Czech crown, etc.
Opening an account in Česká Spořitelna will take from 3 to 14 business days.
The Bank also provides account opening services for foreign investors.
The bank has been controversial for almost two centuries and is the guarantor of your reliability and stability. All deposits of Česká Spořitelna bank clients are insured by the Deposit Insurance Fund in the amount of up to 100,000 EUR for each individual client.
If the account is needed in a shorter time, we are ready to help you resolve this issue. IT-Offshore company offers the urgent opening of an account in Česká Spořitelna bank in 3-4 business days without personal attendance and the provision of additional documents.