Company registration in Ajman Media City free zone: benefits and features
The main benefit of incorporating the company in Ajman Media City is that it is a free zone in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Company registration in Ajman Media City free zone is possible even remotely, which is why this trading zone is becoming more and more popular day by day for business owners of any direction wishing to develop in the world arena.
Main benefits of company registration in AMC free zone
- Ability to register online and obtain a license within 24 hours of application;
- Possibility to carry out several types of activities under one license;
- Loyal requirements to the company being registered (minimum amount of authorized capital);
- Principle of keeping personal data of beneficial owners in secret;
- A company registered in Ajman Media City free zone has no offshore status, as a result of a high level of trust among foreign partners;
- Ability to execute documents of the company without a UAE visa for the business owner and his actual presence;
- Absence of most taxes (on profits, on dividends);
- Opening a business account in a short time in any of the major banks in the UAE for the sake of law;
- Absence of mandatory currency control;
- The right of full ownership of property in the UAE.
You can open a company in Ajman Media City free zone by choosing one of four possible legal forms: a company with one (FZE LLC) or more (FZC LLC) owners, a branch of a foreign company registered in the UAE, or another free economic zone (Branch of a local company). In order to fulfill all the documentation requirements, the entrepreneur will have to provide a certificate of registration of the company, its charter and founding agreement, register of shareholders along with a detailed description of the planned activities.
You will need copies of identity documents (international passport) of all owners of the company, data containing information about their addresses of residence and information about the number of arrivals in the UAE for the past few years.
Of course, each jurisdiction has its advantages, disadvantages and peculiarities. Sometimes it is difficult for businesspeople to start their way in international business and understand all the nuances of legislation and market laws. IT-OFFSHORE company has many years of experience in the field of company registration in many countries around the world, so our specialists are happy to come to the aid and help minimize the financial risks of our clients.
Requirements imposed by Ajman Media City on companies to be registered
- Registered legal address and physical address (office) with telephone and fax numbers in Ajman Media City Free Economic Zone;
- The name of the company must necessarily contain information on its legal form;
- The organization of office work should be carried out in full accordance with the requirements of local legislation.
Last year the United Arab Emirates was removed from the EU "blacklist". According to the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), it is not an offshore jurisdiction, so it is most attractive to investors and business immigrants.