BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA
BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA is one of the leading banks in Switzerland: it ranks second in terms of assets in the country. The Bank provides financial services to companies, institutions and private clients, employs 1,500 people, and the bank branches are in Geneva, Basel, Zurich, and Lugano.
The bank was founded in 1872, now the bank is subsidiary of the French BNP Paribas, one of the most reliable banks in the world. The main activity of BNP Paribas SA is private clients' assets management and business financing. The institution offers clients variety of banking services. Among them:
• Personal, corporate accounts.
• Financing of international trade.
• Trading on world markets with foreign currency, fixed income.
• Financial, consulting services.
• Asset Management.
• Exchange decisions for investors.
• Trading in securities.
• Financing of banks, brokers, dealers and investment institutions, insurance companies, etc.
• Long-term leasing.
• Used car trading.
Specialists of our company will help you to collect and correctly issue the documents necessary to become a client of the Swiss BNP Paribas. To open an account, you need to go to the bank or meet with bank’s employee, who comes to the country several times a month. If you do not have opportunity to visit Switzerland, we will organize a meeting.