Bank of Valletta
Bank of Valletta, formerly the National Bank of Malta is one of the largest financial institutions in the country. Its branches and ATMs are widely distributed in Malta, and the bank also has representative offices in Australia, Belgium, Italy, and Libya. Reliability Bank of Valletta is time-tested, the bank annually increases own profit.
The Bank of Valletta provides the clients with various banking and investment services. Among them:
• Corporate and personal accounts.
• Various types of loans (for education, auto, consumer, business financing).
• Debit and credit cards.
• Payment services.
• Asset Management.
• Exchange and currency services.
• Remote access to accounts via Internet banking or mobile phone.
• Investment banking services.
• High confidentiality.
One of the advantages of the bank is that the account can be opened in any currency. Specialists of our company will help you to collect and correctly draw up all necessary documents for bank account opening in Valletta. It should be noted that all papers must be in English and notarized. To open an account a personal visit to the bank branch is necessary.