Registration within 48 hours
Good offer Liechtenstein LITE
The Principality of Liechtenstein is a pocket European country bordering with Switzerland and Austria. The capital of the principality - is Vaduz, an estimated population of 35,000 people. The official language is German, the national currency - the Swiss Franc.
Liechtenstein cannot be referred to the classic offshore, because there is taxation, but its loyal system attracts more foreign investors. There are some reasons for this, and, above all, in addition to low-tax status, the state is famous for its high level of confidentiality.
Despite the fact that data about directors are in Companies Register, information about beneficiaries is available only to the registered agent or within opening the bank account. As banking secrecy, such information is not disclosed at the request of tax authorities. No signed agreements on the exchange of tax information plays a significant role. For holding and domiciliary companies a high level of privacy determined by the limited information, recorded in the registry and complying advocate and trust secrets.
Today, Liechtenstein, whose budget depends largely on financial sector earnings, is one of the most popular offshore jurisdictions in the world.
Company registration in Liechtenstein has a number of advantages:
- Stability of the economic and political situation;
- Image of respectable jurisdiction;
- Close economic ties with Switzerland;
- Wide range of financial services;
- Highly developed banking sector;
- Ability of business management in Central Europe, taking advantage from preferential tax system.
There are following types of companies in Liechtenstein in accordance with the Law on Persons and Companies 1926:
- Joint-stock company (Aktiengesellschaft, AG)
- Limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH)
- Establishment (Anstalt)
- Fund (Stiftung)
There are following requirements for company registration in Liechtenstein:
- At least one director who must be a resident of Liechtenstein and have a license to conduct this type of activity;
- At least one shareholder (private or legal persons without residence requirements);
There are requirements to the size of the authorized capital:
- For joint-stock companies - 50 000 Swiss francs;
- For funds, trusts, anstalts - 30,000 Swiss francs.
- There are no requirements for the post of secretary;
- One can use nominee services;
- Legal address in Liechtenstein;
- Presence of the registered agent;
- Directors and shareholders meeting can be held in any country, but Liechtenstein is recommended place;
- It is necessary to submit annual report to the Companies Register. Accounting and auditing is necessary to submit within commercial activities.
- It is allowed to issue bearer shares without indicated value;
- No exchange controls.
Company name should be original, so it is not allowed company registration with similar in spelling or consonant names. The company name should not contain geographical indications.
In Liechtenstein, companies registered in the country, but did not lead commercial activities (holdings, domiciliary companies, funds, Anstalt) are free from the payment of income tax. Corporate tax rate is 12.5% and for joint stock companies there is a coupon tax of 4%. Capital tax is 0.1% of the value assets, but not less than 1,000 CHF per year related to the annual payments. For funds such tax is 0,075%, if net capital exceeds CHF 2 000 000 and 0.05% of the capital 10 000 000 CHF. Upon company registration in Liechtenstein, it is paid a fee of CHF 800 and stamp duty on the capital of 2-3%.
The maximum term of company registration in Liechtenstein is 4 weeks.
Enter your details in the form
We will not share your email address with third parties, you can always unsubscribe in your account, either straight from poluchennogo letters from us. With respect it-offshore corp.