Singapore Offshore is a respectable jurisdiction with financial stability. The city has become the financial, industrial and commercial center of the world and the most famous Asian offshore zone.
Advantages of registering an offshore company in Singapore (registration, purchase of company):
- No minimum paid-up capital requirements
- Minimum one director and shareholder; director and secretary should be residents of Singapore
- Individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
- Singapore is not in the blacklist of offshore zones
- No tax on capital gains
- Meeting of shareholders can be held worldwide
Private Limited Company.
0% on profits gained outside Singapore;
17% on income earned in Singapore.
Annual financial report is submitted.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Open Singapore companies registry but the beneficiary data is not in the state registry of companies.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Singapore - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year