Scotland is an autonomous state in Northern Europe. Scottish LP is an alternative to classic offshore companies concerning taxation in a prestigious European jurisdiction. Scotland is an onshore.
Advantages of an offshore company registration in Scotland:
- Now minimum paid-up capital requirements
- Minimum 2 partners are required to register a company, general partner runs the company, he can also act as the director
- Both individuals or legal entities of any residence can act as partners
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
- No requirements for the post of Secretary
Limited Partnership (LP)
0% for the partners,non-residents of Great Britain, who do not perform their business activities and do not earn income on the territory of the country.
Register of Enterprises' financial reports and audit are not required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using a nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Scotland - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year