The Cook Islands have become a popular jurisdiction due to the favorable conditions for business. Jurisdiction is considered to be a classic tax-free haven. The Cook Islands are in the white list of OECD. It should be noted that there is a statutory regulation for assets protection. Thus the authorities of the jurisdiction disregard the decision of foreign courts concerning the property of offshore companies and trusts.
Advantages of registering an offshore company in the Cook Islands:
- Now minimum paid-up capital requirement
- No need to keep accounting and deliver reports
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
Cook Islands International Business Company.
There is no need to pay taxes.
Accounting records and annual reports are not required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Registrar of Companies in the Cook Islands is not public. The directors and shareholders data is not available to the public.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in the Cook Islands - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year