UAE is one of the largest financial centers in the world. The country has all the necessary conditions for business. Political and economic stability, flexible legislation attract more and more foreign investments to the UAE every year. 1225 companies were registered in the UAE at the end of 2014. The country is a prestigious jurisdiction as evidenced by the absence of the United Arab Emirates in the offshore black lists.
Advantages of the UAE as an offshore jurisdiction:
- No tax burden
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals and legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- No currency control
- The companies registrar is not public
- The beneficial owner’s name is not mentioned in the registrar
- No need to deliver reports
IBC (International Business Company), LLC
An offshore company in the UAE is totally tax free.
There are no requirement for financial reports and audit.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Registrar of Companies in United Arab Emirates is not public. The directors and shareholders data is not available.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in UAE - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year