Cyprus has been an EU member since May,1,2004.
The advantage of offshore company registration in Cyprus:
- Registration within 24-48 hours
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with 34 countries
- The lowest corporate tax rate in Europe - 0% - 12.5%
- Minimum one director and shareholder; Secretary is required.
- individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
- It is in the white list of the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development).
LTD (Company limited by shares).
Profit tax (Profit Tax) - 0% -12.5%
VAT (VAT) - 0% -19%.
Accounting reports, audit and tax return delivery are required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using a nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Cyprus - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year