Canada is one of the richest and most prosperous countries in the world. It is a member of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), the United Nations, NATO, the Group of Eight. The country has signed an agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with 50 countries. The country has comfortable fiscal conditions for business.
Advantages of company registration in Canada:
- Good reputation
- No minimum paid-up capital requirement
- No currency control
- Income earned outside Canada is not taxed
- Meetings of directors may be held worldwide.
Limited Partnership, LP
EPC - Extra-Provincial Corporation
External income - 0%
Municipal business tax - 10% - 16.5% (depends on the province, company's profits).
VAT Flat Rate - 5%
It is necessary to maintain accounting records, annual financial reports and audit are not required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using a nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Canada - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year