Denmark, a highly developed European country, is a preferential tax jurisdiction. Unlike other jurisdictions a Danish company does not receive tax identification number by registry.
Benefits of company registration in Denmark:
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation
- Minimum one director and shareholder
- Both individuals or legal entities can be directors and shareholders
- Nominee shareholders and directors are allowed
- No currency control
Limited Liability Company (ApS, SMBA)
Partnership (K / S)
Income tax rate - 25%
For the Partnership - 0-5%;
VAT - 25%
Dividend tax rate- 28%
Interest Tax rate , royalties - 30%.
Accounting report is necessary. Annual report is submitted, audit is required.
Nominee shareholders and directors
Company register in Denmark is public. Directors and shareholders data is accessible.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Denmark - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year