Gambling license in Kahnawake, an Alternative to Curacao
Kahnawake is a small indigenous settlement in Canada, located in the province of Quebec, just south of Montreal. Not only is Kahnawake renowned for its rich cultural heritage, but it is also a pioneer in the online gambling industry. Thus, gambling has become a significant source of revenue for this community.
Kahnawake enjoys a special status that grants it some autonomy in legislation. In 1996, Kahnawake became the first jurisdiction in the world to issue licenses for online gambling. As a result, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission was established to regulate and oversee gambling activities.
Reasons to choose Kahnawake?
- The Client Provider Authorizations (CPA) license issued in Kahnawake covers all types of online gaming, including casinos, poker, betting, lotteries, and more.
- You can obtain a gaming license in Kahnawake by registering a company in any country.
- The gaming license is valid for 5 years and can be renewed annually.
- The Kahnawake license allows you to accept payments from customers in cryptocurrency.
Requirements for obtaining a license in Kahnawake:
To successfully pass the compliance check and obtain a license in Kahnawake, the company must meet the necessary conditions, including the following:
- Company directors must provide their information for compliance analysis by the regulator.
- The company must provide proof of registration.
- The company must undergo an independent audit.
- The company must provide proof of ownership of the domain used for gaming services.
- It's required to pay all fees associated with obtaining the license.
The typical timeframe for obtaining a license is 10-12 weeks.
If you are interested in obtaining a gambling license in Kahnawake, contact the specialists at IT-OFFSHORE.