Estonia is an EU and EMU member and has a favorable taxation system. It is a convenient transit zone due to its geographical position. There is everything necessary for business operations. The owner of the company in Estonia can get residence permit or work visa «D».
Benefits of company registration a in Estonia:
- There is no minimum paid-up capital requirement (it is formed for a period of 1 year to an indefinite moment)
- No currency control
- Agreement for the avoidance of double taxation with 57 countries - Zero taxation (before dividend distribution)
- For resident companies undistributed and ploughed-back profits tax rate is 0% - Minimum one director and shareholder
- Annual meetings of Directors or Shareholders are not necessary
- Estonia is not in the black list of the OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
-Remote control of an Estonian company.
AS (Joint Stock Company), OÜ (Limited Liability Company).
The undistributed and ploughed-back profits tax rate is 0% providing income nondistribution. VAT - 20%; within the EU-0%. Non-resident legal entity income tax and resident private person income tax is 21%.
Companies are obliged to keep audited accounting.
Nominee shareholders and directors
By using nominee service.
Related services (optional):
● Operating a virtual office in Estonia - price upon request
● Safekeeping of incorporation documents in a separate client cell in our Head Office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany - US $ 50 / year